- This Week -
- Wednesday, 7 pm - Bible Study and Prayer Service
- Saturday, Jan. 21,
- 9 am, Men's Prayer Breakfast (in Fellowship Hall)
- 3 pm, Baby Shower for Emily and Suzy (in Fellowship Hall)
- Soon -
- Sunday, Jan. 22, 6 pm, Annual Business Meeting
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 1:30 pm - Ladies Bible Study (at the Parsonage)
We would like to welcome you to our church. We are:
- A Fundamental Baptist Church, standing firmly on the inspired Word of God as our authority in doctrine and practice. We hold to the fundamental teachings of the Word of God.
- A Separated Baptist Church, separated unto our God and from charismatic, ecumenical trends of our day.
- An Independent Baptist Church, not a part of a denominational structure, but fellowshipping with the Alaska Baptist Association of Churches.
We are located at 1100 McGrath Road in Fairbanks, Alaska. To get to MRBC from the Steese Highway, turn off onto Farmers Loop Road. Then turn right onto McGrath Road. Keep driving down McGrath Road until you see our church sign on the right side of the road.Google Maps
Family Bible Hour - 9:45 A.M.
We have a class for each member of the family where the Word of God is faithfully taught. Our teachers love their students and love to teach the Word of God.
Morning Worship Service - 11:00 A.M.
Our worship service includes conservative music, prayer, and a profitable message from the Word of God. A children's church is available for third grade and younger.
Evening Service - 6:00 P.M.
This service features an extended singing time, a time for fellowship and the sharing of testimonies, and a message from the Bible.
Wednesday Prayer Meeting - 7:00 P.M.
The mid-week service includes a session of prayer and a Bible study, with classes for primaries and preschoolers.
Click on the link below to open a copy of the church constitution.
Pastor Dan Glass: (907) 457 4611
McGrath Road Baptist Church
1100 McGrath Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99712
We can provide rides to church services.